For those who have a business, use the following ways to promote it:
1. Plug in the newspaper classified ads.
2. Phone book of advertising (yellow pages).
3. Advertise on perkulakan center.
4. Approach your customers over the phone.
5. Approach your prospective customers.
6. Customers through the mail.
7. So the speaker at the seminar, and talk about things that only controlled.
8. Be a guest speaker on a radio talk show.
9. Create a customer data base complete with address. Keep continue to keep it up to date.
10. Build your image with business cards and letterhead interesting.
11. Design a brochure that explains the advantages of the product.
12. Develop a mail order.
13. Create a special place to showcase your product and buy direct.
14. Design telemarketing (telemarketing).
15. Create a company logo in the image is built.
16. Publish bulletin relating to businesses owned at least 3 months.
17. Create a souvenir with company logos, calendars, mugs, hats, memos, etc..
18. Create social campaigns related to the product. For example, saving electricity, when we light the product.
19. Make stickers or balloons with company logo and slogan.
20. Design T-shirts with the logo and company name.
21. Exploring promotions with other companies that are not competitors.
22. Learn all the costs of advertising through newspapers, magazines, radio, television, billboards, bus stops and other public places.
23. Take advantage of joint promotional campaign to save costs.
24. Thank the customer by sending a letter.
25. Keeping in touch with customers by sending birthday cards, Eid, Christmas, or New Year.
26. Your company profiled in newspapers and magazines commonly read in prospective customers.
27. Hire an advertising agency or public relations (PR)
28. Hold a promotional contest.
29. Hold seminars devoted to products or services of the company.
30. Slip brochures or other promotional materials sent into the bill.
31. Search for potential customers at exhibitions.
32. Find potential customers in associations related to the business being cultivated.
33. Search for potential customers at the seminars.
34. Find a customer in a magazine or newspaper.
35. Pack brochures, price lists, price lists and correspondence in a special place for customers.
36. Replace signposts that lead to your office.
37. Place flyers inserted in the windshield wiper.
38. Print sentences promotional campaign on paper or envelopes.
39. Attach your logo and company name in the company car.
40. Make a list of products, complete with pictures, how to use and benefit.
41. Prepare a video about the company profile.
42. Prepare proposals offered to anticipate consumer needs.
43. Provide an example of a free product.
44. Provide opportunities for prospective customers to see the production process.
45. Sposori way of charity.
Now, with the promotion of the above ways, your efforts may be better known. But now there is a promotion that is being intensively conducted by many companies, which promote online. This online promotion can be done yourself or pay someone to do it. This promotion is relatively inexpensive, and very easy to operate. Some things can be done in online promotion:
- Create a website about the product, with visitor friendly navigation menu to get to your products, the possibility to visit the larger lot. Ask the experts (web master) to increase your website traffic.
- Active in social networking, in addition to easy operation make social networking as a promotional tool is a cheap and effective. Because we can create a viral campaign, which can be spread in a short time.