Opportunity is when something is presented to you or realized that gives you some kind of advantage. A decent job offer is considered a great opportunity, because it can be hard to find work. A high school offering trades, extracurricular courses, and/or advanced classes would make it a school of more opportunity than others that offer bare minimums. Most any instance where you get the chance to do something that not everyone gets to experience is an opportunity.
- Used Book Business Opportunities
- Cut Poultry Business Opportunity
- How Effective Promotion
- How To Train Your Brain To See Opportunity
- Inspiration Creating Business Opportunities
- Women In Excess Running a Business
- 10 Ideas Changing Opportunity Being Hobbies
- 10 Types of Knowledge-Based Small Business
- Ways to Start a Business
- How to Find Business Opportunities
- 5 KEY BUSINESS STRENGTH FOR STUDENTS
- WHY THE STREET AS ENTREPRENEUR?
- A STUPID REASONS WHY PEOPLE CAN SUCCESS
- Regeneration-Preparation Maintaining Business In Future
- How to Maintain Morale In Business Building